Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: USB cable to the wall adapter and camera and return within 30 days for refund.

Oh, and don't buy a new cable. The supplied cable is fine.
Adventurer

Re: USB cable to the wall adapter and camera and return within 30 days for refund.

The cable provided with the camera is high quality and the correct type of USB-C. Going out and buying longer cables when you don't need to is foolish and if it's the not the right type of USB-C or too long to adequatly work, it can make it appear that there is something wrong with the camera when in fact it's the cable.

https://youtu.be/QmgpcG_1cuI
Adventurer

Adventurer

[ Edited ]

@danielr15  put your camera up on the windshield of the car with your 12vdc  cigg plug or usb port and gopro cable only please

@cjn5448

This is where GoPo could take it a step further during this Special Holiday Season note like some sites

Untitled.png

Hiker

I purchased of amazon a USB C to USB C cable, well in fact 2

Short one to connect to my apple mac.

Long one to connect to high power wall outlet.

SOme computers do not give out that high current so dont rely on all computers to charge camera.

Hiker

Danielr15,  Thank you for the reply, That helps,  what you mean about the card?  The SD card? that was included or people using different cards?   I am just looking for the correct stuff to use, as that is why I asked the questions, as no sense in making a expensive purchase of a item then find out you need special items to ensure that it staying operating or you buy the wrong things then the warranty is not honored.  I do not want to use wrong cables, SD card or have issues with charging the battery as I stated, my family has had Gopro's since they first came out and the older verisions  came with a lot more things included with them to ensure you had all the correct items for the older ones, but I guess that is different now with the new ones.  As the primary concern was that I was told when I called what was included as I could not find where it sated what was all included,  Reason why I called first and I guess was informed incorrectly as what was stated to me was not included.  It is Always good to get answers and opinions as that is how issues are resolved.  

Hiker

Danielr 15, May I ask what you meant by "Depending on where you live, you either have a one year warranty or a two year warranty"  Where do you find that information at?  Thanks 

Adventurer

he is saying if your cam breaks you  thearea live in has a warranty  see gopro info about what he said

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/Warranty-Information