Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

UPDATE 1.80 when changing the battery SD CARD error, Samsung evo select 128 GB

SD CARD ERROR, someone else has problems changing the battery gives SD CARD error ?, I was using my camera all right but now it is annoying, when I have to change the battery I have to remove it twice, because it gives sdcard error, I have always used my SD And everything perfect, still perfect but with this problem. UPDATE 1.80 Samsung evo select 128 GB.

GoPro

Re: UPDATE 1.80 when changing the battery SD CARD error, Samsung evo select 128 GB

Hi @alberto2425,

Please try to update your camera manually and check if the camera will still have the same issue. 

Please visit this website: www.gopro.com/update

Choose camera model 

-Type in your email address and serial number.

-Download the file 

-Reformat Your SD card

-Unzip the UPDATE file 

-Copy the UPDATE folder to your SD card.

-Insert the SD card to your camera.

You camera will turn on and off after that try to replicate the issue. 

Please let us know.

-Jay 

Tourist

Re: UPDATE 1.80 when changing the battery SD CARD error, Samsung evo select 128 GB

I have always updated my manual gopro everything I mentioned. I have also formatted my SD, I have tried with another SD and the same, a neighbors generates the error sometimes not but it is very annoying.
GoPro

Got it @alberto2425,

You may contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat so that they can check available options for you. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

-Jay