Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Trouble playing video after downloading

After downloading videos to my android phone, I cannot play the video.  The video will "play" but stay frozen on the  initial image on video.  The video will play in full and correctly if I enter edit mode on my camera.  Thoughts?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Trouble playing video after downloading

Hi @noblebluff21454

My apologies as I was not able to include the link on the previous post. Please refer to: Supported Resolutions for Copy and Share in the GoPro App

Do you still remember what resolution these videos were recorded in? Can you do a test recording with a lower resolution and see if it will make a difference.

Many thanks,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @noblebluff21454

How was the video transferred to your phone? Was it through the GoPro app or did you insert the SD card from your camera to your phone?

Please refer to this link: Supported Resolutions for Copy and Share in the GoPro App

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

@aragon1006

Ty for replying! I transferred it via Wi-Fi using the
gopro app.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @noblebluff21454

My apologies as I was not able to include the link on the previous post. Please refer to: Supported Resolutions for Copy and Share in the GoPro App

Do you still remember what resolution these videos were recorded in? Can you do a test recording with a lower resolution and see if it will make a difference.

Many thanks,

Ej