Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Transmit direct without cables gopro 5

[ Edited ]

I bought this camera, thinking that it can be transmitted live (Facebook, etc.) without using cables.

And it turns out that it's only possible with the periscope / iOS.

And what Android, what solution do we have without cables?

I can not believe this yet.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Transmit direct without cables gopro 5

Hello @tyrantyan,

At this time, there is no feature or application native to GoPro that supports Facebook Live. There are however, third party apps and/or tools that some users are able to use to stream their GoPro footage live, even through an Android phone. You can search online, or search YouTube for information. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @tyrantyan,

At this time, there is no feature or application native to GoPro that supports Facebook Live. There are however, third party apps and/or tools that some users are able to use to stream their GoPro footage live, even through an Android phone. You can search online, or search YouTube for information. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

appreciate your comment, but it does not help me much. I've been looking for a third-party application that can do the same thing as periscope on android. And I do not find.
Highlighted
Tourist

Do you have a forecast if GOPRO will be updated? And solve this issue?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @tyrantyan

I'm afraid not but please continue to check our website for more updates. www.gopro.com

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for your sincerity. I will put it on sale then, because I understand that if there is no vision that has this function, it is because the hardware does not support it.
Thank you