Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Trade up

that is great to know. a royoalty program.  post a link

Hiker

Thanks for info bit annoyed they didnt mention this last night i asked to cancel but mentioned my hero 3 + had already been received i even gave serial number she just said they would try and ship quicker. :(
Adventurer

a company trying to sell you Lol

Tourist

Still waiting since May!
Hiker

How long does it take to receive the trade in camera!? I’ve been waiting since the 19th of July..
GoPro

@tyronic, if you haven't receive any notification yet regarding the shipping status, please let our Support team know so they can look further into the details of your TradeUp order. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Tourist

Strange, now my order details are vanished if I check my order status?

I’ve been waiting since May! Support doesn’t email me back.

Had a blast on my ski trip but used a different brand camera. Thanks GoFail lol.
Hiker

I cancelled mine in the end i didnt get my camera back but i did receive an email a month or so later offering me 30% off a gopro and up to 3 accessories and a free shorty stick. Too late though i wanted the camera for something specific that came and went way before i got the email. So i bought something else from somewhere else! Absolute shambles of a program!