Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Trade up program is bull**bleep**

I have waited 3 weeks and they are not making any progress in upholding the trade up deal. I am now dealing with multiple layers of their customer service team to get it sorted. This whole process is a nightmare. To make matter worse, they are not treating this seriously and blame it on their warehouse team. I do not understand why GoPro is not able to ship out my purchase when it was was verified by them that they have received my old GoPro.

Bottom line: bad customer service/support
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Trade up program is bull**bleep**

Sorry to know that @bluestorm5138,

I hope that it would be all sorted out. 

What I can suggest is to continue working with them. 

Or if you can provide a case number we can send a follow up.

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

The case number is SO-2771942 and I have yet receive any email regarding shipping number! What do you guys need to be able make a shipment ? This is too ridiculous
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bluestorm5138

As per the tracking information, it shows that the item was delivered last Thursday,

Are you able to confirm this?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

The good news: I receive the GoPro.

Bad news: I was offered a jaw clamp for the late delivery but it was not delivered in the same package. What is wrong again? Can we not do this again? I am tired of calling you guys to get my stuff delivered.

A stark difference when it comes to charging my credit card (It was instantaneously!)

Highlighted
GoPro

Good to know that you already have the camera, @bluestorm5138. We have tagged the team who handle your case to check back with you regarding the courtesy mount. Please keep the lines open so they can provide you updates. Best regards!