Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Trade up problems

Ok.. I've searched through google and found many other problems with the Trade Up program and I'm starting to get a bit upset.  I placed an order on Nov 7.  I was told that I would be getting an email with the shipping label to send an old camera in.  Fine.  

After a week with nothing, and gopro holding onto my Debit card information, I finally gave up and called support and gave them my Order number.  The guy at support asked if I had checked my spam folder.  Yup...  I had checked through 3 months of spam.  Checked the Trash folder.  So he sent me an email to test and I received it in less than 3 seconds and read it out to him to prove it.  He said that he would forward this to support to get it back on track. 

So far, since I've ordered my GoPro 8 Black, I have received Nothing.  No email, no explanation, no apology..  nothing.   Everytime I check online for the status, all I get is..... "Pending"  For the past 10 days... nothing.  Any ideas other than pester Support again??

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Trade up problems

I hear ya big time. almost feels like you wanted to order on Amazon. and use their trade up plan.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @fastrange25488

We have sent you a private message.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hello @fastrange25488

Thanks!

Haven't gotten it yet..  Still looking

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same issue . . .  order the gopro 8, got a confirmation email back but no mailing lable from UPS and it's been well over an hour.  I'm wishing I had just bought from B&H and didn't screw around with the buggy trade up program.  Had I known I had to deal with UPS I would have not done this.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @bravebluff11460. Our Support team will be able to help you. Connect with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Highlighted
Hiker

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hello @fastrange25488

Thanks!

No you didn't.  

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry about that, @fastrange25488. We checked the order case with Support and we see that a return label has been sent to your email. Have you not received the shipping label yet?