Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Trade up problems

[ New ]
Ordered the GoPro 8 January 29th, GoPro received my camera February 2nd and still nothing. I realize they say fourteen days, but at least communicate with the customer.
Nomad

Re: Trade up problems

[ New ]

@swiftstoke71777 wrote:
Ordered the GoPro 8 January 29th, GoPro received my camera February 2nd and still nothing. I realize they say fourteen days, but at least communicate with the customer.

GoPro order online people are a bit.... slow.  My Trade up took 33 days from the time that I ordered it, until it was in my hands.  3 weeks of that was sitting at home, waiting for the email with the shipping label for me to send the trade in to them.  

Might as well relax.  They won't get in any hurry about it.  

Adventurer

Re: Trade up problems

[ New ]

GoPro   works  differently then other Customers, they must be back-ordered?   Suggest taking the  Order, and contacting, if you know how, and see how much longer your order wil larrive, I say within the next week likesay 4 weeks is about right? I say. I ordered a hero 7 Oct 5th  got it s like Nov the 2nd week, I saved $100.00 but was not the first but nor the last to get mine.