Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Trade up problem

Has anyone had problems with their trade in?  It has been 4 weeks since GoPro received my camera, but the new camera has not shipped and the status shows pending, everytime I contact supprt they tell me that they are waiting on the response from the warehouse.  This has continued for 2 weeks now with no answer. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Trade up problem

Sorry for the inconvenience @boriso63151,

Probably GoPro's warehouse team are currently working on it. 

The representative might send you an email once they receive an update from the warehouse. 

I would suggest to continue working with the representative or just follow up with your case. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

My Trade Up went ok so no problem there but what I do know is the “support” is absolutely useless at best, they make you promises, etc but seem to forget about it as soon as they hang up.

browse the pages on here and you’ll see loads of people complaining.

Highlighted
Tourist

Probably @graytree76514,  but the problem is not new,  they started working on in two weeks ago.  Would you say if the problem has not moved in two weeks anywhere that I am not reasonable enough?  I tried to be patient...  I have contacted support 3 more times since then and they all say that we are waitin on a response from warewhouse.    What if the warehouse lost it and will never find it,  or applied it to someone elses order?   I guess I will have to take the blame.

Highlighted
Tourist

@taxino8 I  hoped I would not be the one with these problems,  it seems to me that they want publicity or esle they do not rush to help you. I have heard that DJI has a good action camera I will wait a bit and if there will be no resolution soon will cancel the order and go with the competitor.   

Highlighted
Tourist

This is from a well respected U.K. Review Site

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gopro.com

Not very good!