Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Trade up problem

[ Edited ]

I thought this would be easy and get my first gopro using the trade up program. It has been 2 weeks and calling the customer service line only to get the run around.

It is no wondering this company is tanking, there is no service what so ever. IT's as if I sent in a camera to get it stolen by gopro. Unbelieveable. What am I supposed to do?

I would recommend anyone who reads this to NOT leverage the trade up problem. It is a huge headache. I pretty much think I have given away my camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Trade up problem

Still no response. Is this how Gopro operates?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sweetdive58166

Thank you for reaching out. We would love to help. We do not have details on your order/request but we would like to know more so we can check with the Support team what is going on. If you can send me a private message with the reference number or sales order number, it would be of great help. 

Best regards, 

Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

There is no way to send you private message. I've clicked on your name, but nothing is happening. I have an order number  I can provide you.

Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]

If you hover over the avatar (on a computer or if the web page is displayed as FULL - check the bottom of the page) you will see the option to "send message". This will allow you to send a private message.

You can also use this link
https://community.gopro.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/56774