Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Trade up issues

So, I ordered a 7 Black on 9/20. Sent in a Canon 570IS which was received by GoPro in 10/1. I did a chat today to check on the status and they can’t find my delivery. Guy is sending request to make sure it was delivered. FedEx says it was. Guy says RMA isn’t updating. I was like no kidding the website has said pending since day one.

Anyone with similar issues?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Trade up issues

Sorry to know that @benjaminb13543

Please contact our customer support team to check the status. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

Are they going to be able to tell me anything different than the chat guy?
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @benjaminb13543

I understand that a case has been created and a follow up has been sent to our Orders Team.

You should hear from them as soon as they have an update.

Please continue to work with our Support Team as we do not have access to the status of the orders here in the Support Hub.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I have also been having issues. I ordered my camera on the 20th and sent in my camera. I have been checking in on it often and am told everytime that it is being "processed" and the information is being "verified." They can't tell me anything different. I'm not sure how 3 weeks is not enough time.
Highlighted
Hiker

Yeah, I’m not sure why it takes so long to verify if the camera you turned in qualifies. Seeing as how it just had to be worth $99 when new and didn’t even have to work.
Highlighted
Tourist

The camera I sent in originally cost 400 dollars and it still works as intended. Even used one now costs over 150. I was excited because the 7 was going to be my first Gopro. I had always wanted a gopro. Now I'm not so sure.
Highlighted
GoPro

I am really sorry if you feel this way @bluebeach20805

As much as I would like to check this, unfortunately we do not have access to the order here in the Support Hub.

The best thing to do is to follow-up with our Support Team regarding the order.

They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej