Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Trade Up Question

[ New ]

I would like to do the trade up and have an early GoPro HD (the one with the AA batteries). I can't find out what it originally sold for so cannot determine if it qualifies as a trade. Does anyone know?

Hero HD.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Backpacker

Re: Trade Up Question

[ New ]

It doesn't matter if you're trading in a GoPro camera.  The terms and conditions state "Any GoPro or digital camera with an original retail value of at least $99.99 USD (or equivalent value in local currency) is eligible for trade-in."  This means that any model GoPro is eligable. 

If it's not a GoPro and you're trading in some other digital camera, then the digital camera has to have an original retail price of over $99.99.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

no gopros sold less then $100 new you should be good

Sightseer

[ New ]
I agree, I'm pretty sure you should be fine. That being said, you almost have a collectible item there :) That's an old school GoPro indeed.
Backpacker

[ New ]

It doesn't matter if you're trading in a GoPro camera.  The terms and conditions state "Any GoPro or digital camera with an original retail value of at least $99.99 USD (or equivalent value in local currency) is eligible for trade-in."  This means that any model GoPro is eligable. 

If it's not a GoPro and you're trading in some other digital camera, then the digital camera has to have an original retail price of over $99.99.