Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Trade Up Program!

I to shipped my old session on the 21st still awaiting my new go pro hero seven I am in New York though. 😭
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @toughjump03443

Kindly check the status of your order with our Support Team. They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

You may also track the status of the item you have sent to us through the courier to see it it has been delivered.

Regards,

Ej

Adventurer

Gopro  system is not to Par that was why the Mod said to call, and you have to  talk with a rep. Ask for a confirmation, 

Tourist

Timeline update:

Arrived Oct. 6 (before projected Oct. 8 date).

Adventurer

My Trade up update:

Will see what gopro will offer me as they promised an update offer.

Tourist

GoPro Trade up program and customer service is absolutely terrible. 

Order Placed: 9/20/18

Trade in GoPro Hero 3+ Shipped: 10/8/18

Trade in GoPro Hero 3+ Recieved by GoPro: 10/11/18

Ive called in on October 24th, November 1st, and Today(11/4) and keep getting jerked around by their customer support that the "The warehouse hasnt processed the trade in yet".  Each time I keep getting the same canned response by customer support. Gopro figure your tradeup program out. 

I ordered this months ago knowing I would be going on a vacation in mid November and still havnt received it yet. Highly dissatisfied. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Adventurer

GoPro offered me   if I supply my Hero 6 black serial number the 100.00 off a new hero 7 Black.  do not need to send in just call and give my cams seril and 100.00 off.