Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Trade Up Program!

Congrats @jsnmrd4k! I finally got a tracking number after three calls to customer support. It is scheduled for delivery on ... Monday?!?!

At least on the third call they offered a free mount. I chose Jaws clamp -- squeaky wheel gets the grease! 

All in all I guess I can't complain. I have my Hero 6 still and I can't imagine the logistics nightmare of managing all these tradeups, which have to be confirmed before new cam ships.

Thanks for makig things right GoPro!

2jgoko.jpg
Adventurer

If anyone that is interested in the Refund Policy of the trade up it goes like this from the Lovely lady on the phone of gopro:

the date you  get the camera from Fed Ex is the Start of the 30 day return policy.  the camera you gave in KISS IT GOODBYE they do not save the camera, PERIOD

You DO NOT  get to leep the SDXC car it must be retuned, even that they  threw your cam to the trash, it would be the best thing gopro could have donw for tossing our product to the trash.

You will get a refund of the WHOLE price charged at retail ,  Oh well this is where if I knew that i would have never gone throug hal lteh headaches Lol.  lets all hope we all get a 00% working camera.

GoPro should save the   order number, mark iton the camera  given in and shelved tehy did not

Hiker

[ Edited ]

I thought everyone sent in some broken or old **bleep** they never wanted back?  You should have said something, i have a gopro 960 HD right here you could have traded.  I offered it to a few people that had hero 4's and none wanted to save $100 or rather they didn't want a new camera for $300.  I sent in a pile of camera parts that will never work again, nice deal!

You really want them to save every used camera for 30 days, really?  lol.  I think you under estimate the amount of cameras they received.

Adventurer

You know there will be one that sent in a good working camera and demand theirs back. I sent a broken camera in  never hurts to talk about what htey could do, I guess that is how the cookie crumbles Lol  I asked for some one on here that asked  the question that could have picked the phone up.

Hiker

I sent in a perfectly good Hero 3+ silver, but figured I don't need it with a brand new 7.

Hiker

It never hurts to have two good working gopros.  I would have bought some broken one off ebay before sending in one that's actually worth $100.

My hero 960 HD still works by the way, uses compact flash cards, compact flash!  I think they go for $20 on ebay.

Adventurer

Yep they simply told us to send any condition  and why its   goingto be  to the dumpsters. oh hang me b/c  i said they should have helpd on to our cams till 30 days  but I rather think of both sides then faqvor one.  Lol

thegood part is  the member did a good deed that is what matters to him working or not, right?

Hiker

Fedex was supposed to delivery it today, was out of delivery, now they changed it to Monday.  I told them to send it back to gopro.  Fedex is worthless.