Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Trade Up Program!

Are you accepting more trade up?
GoPro

Hello @cdscivic

We do not have information yet, as of now, as to when the Trade Up program will be available again. Please continue to watch out for announcements through gopro.com

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

Congrats!

Anyone else out there still waiting? My status has been frozen on "Order Received - Pending Shipping." Called just now and the guy told me it's been cleared for shipping, but the carrier didn't pick it up yesterday or something like that....  once they pick it up I'll get a tracking number blah blah blah

So, new camera just sittin' there at the warehouse just chillin' :)

Adventurer

Thought I posted. Anyways GoPro is swamped. And that may be why we all are jumping again the gun. Update. I called. My camera was shipped yesterday. Today POF time they just sent the email shipped.

Fish

Ordered 9-29 tracked 9-27 to warehouse processed to oct2nd. Oct 3 shi pped
Adventurer

Alright  since thiswas a FREE 32gb card this is my shipped order a 64GB card that makes up or better yet neverknowing what to expect from anyone.  Oh I am destructive, oh I am this (whateva )   We neverknow what we will get and GoPro thank you for the 64gb card upgrading me to the next level.   sometimes  the people here can not be pleased no matter what it is.

FISH

ORDER SUMMARY

Item No Item Name Qty Description Price Amount

CHDHX-701HERO7 BLACK1HERO7 BLACK399.99399.99
ASDMC-464Extreme MicroSD 64GB SDSQXVF-064G-AN6MA1Extreme MicroSD 64GB24.9924.99
PTUDISCTrade Up Program Discount1Trade Up Program Discount-100.00-100.00
PWEBDISCWeb Discount1Web Discount-24.99-24.99
Shipping Cost0
Tax35.50
Discount-124.99
Total: $335.49
Hiker

Wait what?!?!?!? How'd you get a free upgrade on the memory card? I want a 64gb too!
Adventurer

@jsnmrd4k wrote:
Wait what?!?!?!? How'd you get a free upgrade on the memory card? I want a 64gb too!

Wish I knew, will wait this weekend and see. what arrives?  

Hiker

Got mine today!