Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Trade Up Program!

[ Edited ]

Yeah, mine were in pieces, because i took them apart trying to fix them.  If asked i'll just say they exploded on impact.

Well my credit card shows a charge pending as of today, so maybe they actually got my broken cameras.  I never got a delivered confirmation from fedex, still shows delivery pending.  Fedex has no idea where the package is at.

Adventurer

As I read the Policy... now today is the 2nd. 2 days I see it no later by this weekend Lol

Tourist

Yeah I traded in an old Hero 4 because I bought the Hero 6 with the Karma drone kit. I tried to sell it locally a few weeks in advance to try and get a little more $$ but nobody seems to be buying. I tried again before deciding to ship it off and get the $100 discount. As I looked at the market for used GoPros to compare selling prices I was surprised to see people selling the 5 or 6 at close to retail price right after the 7 was announced....

Tourist

Just received my 7 this morning. The order status from the email was never updated. I have a FedEx account and get notified whenever a package is shipped to my address. I received a notification on 10/1/18 of a FedEx package enroute from DCL Smartpost in Kentucky but did not order anything. So they are shipping!!

Roger

Hiker

Thanks, i think I have a fedex account, not sure.  I will keep an eye out so the dogs don't get it first,

Tourist

Congrats! At least we know TradeUp program is working for someone ;) 

My Card was charged last night but still no status update -- and going from @haberdaman's comment here, maybe there won't be one!

I'll keep an eye out I guess....

Tourist

Here is the Packing List.

IMG_20181003_110204.jpg
Hiker

When did you place your order?  I ordered mine sept 21.  I'm really starting to think fedex lost my tradein.