Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Trade Up Program!

Ok found it. It was tricky because I had to look up the original email and the link for the shipping label. It does say delivered but why no email updates or confirmation from GoPro? Anyone else is doing this? Have you gotten a response? What items did you trade in? Which GoPro did you get? Also, I know the 7 isn't out yet, but when should I expect to receive it? How long is the process going to take? I wish I have something from GoPro keeping me in the loop
GoPro

Hi @jsnmrd4k,

Awesome! That should be a good indicator. Just the same, contact the support team for the update on your order. They should be able to give you an estimated delivery time for your order.

You can reach out to them via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

V
Hiker

Did you not get an original e-mail? That should have your shipping date. Mine looks like this.Capture.JPG

Adventurer

I understand we all made an order and we all got an email but did we all take the time to look over it?

I was told that my order wil lship on the 2nd of October  while I was one of the first to get ours in   I also know tht by the email I have clearly noted on it.  So the question if you aere in any way uncertain by all means check in with Gopro all they can do is update you, te system has a text alerts I chose not to be bothered by that.    I  await like all  waiting.

Your tracking can be done at Fedex.com simply place in and follow along, once recieved, the process takes two weeks and ships out.  but all that changes depening on the help  and order it was  given.   hope that also helps out.

Your GoPro TradeUp order is all set.

What's Next
  • You'll receive an email from FedEx® within the next hour with instructions on how to access your prepaid shipping label.
  • Didn't get the email? Be sure at least one hour has passed since you placed your order at gopro.com, then check your spam folder. You have to use the return label that FedEx provides.
  • Got your label? Sweet! Just print it out, pack up your camera and send it in. (But don't forget to remove your camera's SD card.)
  • We'll ship your new GoPro within 14 days of receiving your trade-in camera.
  • When your GoPro ships, we'll email you a confirmation with tracking info. You can also set up text updates below.
Have questions about the GoPro TradeUp program? We've got answers.
Order Details
Order Placed: Sep 20, 2018
Order Number: Removed
Ships: Oct 2, 2018
Hiker

The link you have provided takes me to a general customer service page. It would be nice if it is specific to my concern and or have the number already.
Hiker

My email from GoPro does not contain tracking and information on when it would ship
Hiker

I don't have problem waiting as long as I am well informed. Changing the subject a little bit, anyone excited for the 7?
Hiker

I am excited.

And you will be informed by GoPro by e-mail (or text if you want) when your camera has shipped. That is best practice of any web seller for pre-orders.