Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Trade Up Program!

Sorry, missed that. Nothing justifies sarcasm, which is just rude, even studpidity (on my part). 

Highlighted
Hiker

sorry, i misinterpreted this as sarcasm, guess i was wrong. 

"You can use the tracking number to, uh, track your package"

Highlighted
Nomad

In the absence of your camera, are you just taking out your frustration here? Calm down, find something constructive to do.

I am just back from testing out my Hero 7. I think so far it is worth waiting for.
Highlighted
Adventurer

trade up accepted, camera is shipped    wil lsee soon Lol     

Highlighted
Hiker

I submitted my order on 9/20. Mailed my old camera in on 9/21. They received it on 9/28. New Hero 7 shipped 10/2 and says it will arrive 10/4. I had to contact customer service to get the tracking number. They did not provide it. They didn't even email me to let me know it shipped. I just checked the status on gopro website and it showed "shipped". Anxiously awaiting!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same here. It's been 7 days since FedEx delivered the package but it's still showing processing. I contacted them a couple of days ago just to confirm they had it since the page didn't update, and I hope it ships before another 7 days passes. They said they'd sold out of them and are waiting for their next shipment before they can deliver them out. I can't wait to get mine so I can start experimenting with it.

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

I got an email yesterday saying it shipped.  They still haven't charged my card, They added another pending charge to my credit card. There's no actual tracking number in the email, but it does say it's supposed to be here on Friday.

Highlighted
Hiker

Mine says "shipped" today! Woot! Woot! I wish they would bring back the trade for the 7. I have friends and families who missed it. I guess $100 off is too steep of a discount right now for "Hypersmooth". Maybe that was just a ploy to get the 7 out there quickly. Hopefully Black Friday would bring it back. I'm just glad they've accepted mine.