Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Tracking information on order not updating.

I ordered the hero 8 on the 7th, sent my old camera in and was recieved on the 12th. There has been no contact with gopro since the 7th and now my order still says pending. I know that I was informed it could take 14 days after camera was recieved, but tomorrow makes 14 days, and it is irritating that I have waited this long without any communication. Where is my order? Why not reach out to customers with better updates on orders? Shipping is 2 day shipping, but processing takes 2 whole weeks? I should have ordered from amazon at this rate....
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Tracking information on order not updating.

Hi @fasttree171

If you haven't yet, please reach out to our Support Team to check the status of your TradeUp order.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I am in the same exact situation. My trade in was received on the 16th of December and no update. I contacted support today and they said the Hero 8 is out of stock and I will get one soon. I have a hard time believing this. Very frustrating.
Highlighted
Tourist

I was told on the phone that it will ship and I will have it no later than the 6th. I was already in a chat when they called me, so I continued the chat when I hung up the phone. Not until then was I notified that it was out of stock. Why not send me an email letting me know they were on back order? Zero communication? Why does the customer have to be the one to initiate conversation? Why does it take 14 days to process an order? What takes 14 days? And now we are expected to wait more? I followed my end of the agreement, and now gopro has failed to do their part. Very frustrated. Do not buy directly from gopro. They have terrible customer service, and even worse communication skills.