Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Tracking Order

[ New ]

Hi @gwyne05

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

i have the same issue with the "track shippment" link in the email that was sent after order was placed. the site just says "order processed".

i was able to find the oder status on the bottom of the home page and found the tracking info and will be delivered tomorrow. this should be fixed as it is terribly annoying after paying a lot of money for something and then can not get any order info from the email that is sent out.

Tourist

[ New ]

It would have been nice to have the tracking number before the package was "delivered" so I could have had someone bring it in. The package is nowhere to be found.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I'm having the same issues. Order was done on 1/7 and I'm still not able to track my order because of your site that you have had known issues with is still not fixed from months ago. Where is my tracking number????
Sightseer

[ New ]
Oh and on top of this you can't call the 1800 number nor can you chat using the chat function which is the only option you have. What about and email or a working number? Or at the very least fix the chat issue.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @johnnyjr89

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am getting an error message everytime I try and track my package. I ordered on Friday 1/29/21. How do I recieve a proper tracking number?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rainas640

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej