Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Tracking Order

[ New ]

The GoPro links from new orders are broken. 

I kept getting this message when I clicked on it:
"Order Processing : Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

Today, I got an email from UPS telling me that it was shipped two days ago.

Please do something about the broken order status tracking on your website. This is pretty basic in the 21st century.

GoPro

Re: Tracking Order

[ New ]

Hi @arthury310

We tried to enter the details on your order and see that the status has been updated.

Please try checking it again. https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

None of the tracking links in the emails from your shipping ever worked.

I have since had 2 additional orders and not one worked.

GoPro

[ New ]

@arthury310, two orders associated with your email address are showing delivered as of today while the other one has already shipped and updates on the UPS tracking details will be posted on the Order Status page as soon as available. I sent you a private message with some information about these orders. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Thank you for helping. Yes, the links you sent to me worked.

But, my point is that the links which your automated system sent after the order is shipped are not working. Please let your engineers know this so they can fix this.

If every order tracking needs your manual help through this Forum, it would drastically reduce the the pleasure of the shopping experience.

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience, @arthury310. The order status page only gets the updated delivery information once the order has already shipped out of the warehouse and has a tracking number associated with it. There will be a period of time when the status will only say pending. Our team is working to improve how it works. We appreciate your feedback and have passed it along to the team. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
I’m having the same problem with my account when it said 2 day shipping and I ordered it on Saturday
Highlighted
Hiker

[ New ]

I think you guys are not understanding what I was describing.Allow me to say it in another way so it is clearer because I, as your customer, am seeing the issue and I am committing my own time to report this because I think you are a viable Company & I want to help.

Back to the issue:

No matter when I check, if I follow the link from the email that your Company sent out after the order left the warehouse, that link ALWAYS say the same error message (described above in the original post). In other words, the links included in the SHIPPED OUT email never worked. There is a software problem in your automated email system during shipping.

Please take the effort to verify the issue and report to your engineering team. If you don't believe me, try making an order in your system and see for yourself.