Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Touchscreen not working on Hero5 Black.

Stayed on the phone over 1&1/2 hours with no-one to speak with finally got disgusted and hung up.Come on ship to spend some of those big bucks and get a REAL support team
Highlighted
Anonymous

GOPRO
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have updated the thing and all I get is a blank lit up screen with no color or image I can't find out what to do I don't know if it's defective or not, because I've heard that there's lots of defective ones out there. Can someone help me
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi, I have the same problem with gopro5 as well. I got this gopro since April2017 in Australia and I live in Philippines. had no problems until now . Touch screen is unresponsive. I can't swipe or tap to change a specific mode or whatsoever. The firmware update is the latest V2.51 when I purchased it. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

is it fix now?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem, except I can't even get the settings, menu, or modes to show up. When I turn on the gopro, it begins to record and the only way to stop it is to turn it off.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I can't get my menu, settings, or modes to show up on the screen. When I turn the gopro on, it starts to record, and the only way to stop it is to turn it off

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Are you starting it by pressing the button on the side first and then pressing the shutter on top, or are you just pressing the shutter button on top to get it started? If you're pressing the shutter button on top only, then you're putting the camera in a Quick Capture mode that records automatically, and stops recording and turns off when you press the shutter again. If you press the button on the side though to turn it on, you should see the menu options.