Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: Touchscreen not working on Hero5 Black.

Got a GoPro 5 Hero for Christmas. Touch screen does not work. Firmware is 1.55. Formated sd card and reloaded update. Cannot get to preferences to do a factory reset. Contacted GoPro CS and have an open ticket on it. Sent in all requested information for warrenty evaluation. Awaiting RMA from GoPro.  Seems to be a widespread problem. 

Sightseer

Same exact issue with my GoPro. Keep us posted!
Anonymous

I had the same ossue about 4 days after buyong the camera. Took it back to the store explained thd issue they exchanged it there and then as it was a common fault. You cant do any updates or trouble shoot when the screen doesnt work so we cant fix it. Its a manufacturing and software issue.
Anonymous

I am having trouble with my GoPro hero 5 black. It's touch screen is completely black and doesn't respond when I touch it.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm having the same problem. My GoPro's screen is blank. It is under warranty, I just bought it 10 days ago. And I am having this  problem 

Anonymous

After two phone calls and two emails to GoPro I got an RMA and instructions to return, five business days later. Sent camera off today. Will post results when I have them.

Tourist

Just did the same and sent off my GoPro as well. According to the email I received, it might take between 10-15 business days for fully tested camera replacement.

Really hope to get fully working as it is my first GoPro and I really like it.

Anonymous

Exactly the samer problem - worked fine when i switched it on on Christmas day but completely dead now. Very dissapointing as I intended to take it skiing later this week