Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Time Lapse SD Card Error Silver 4

I have the same problem, I use a 128gb sd card and keep showing up the the same error at the 27 pic. I try formatting and updating my gopro firmware but anything is working
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

gopro sucks! mine only works with the firmware v2.....

Highlighted
Hiker

I just started having this problem yesterday. You are correct, GoPro support is totally useless.  has anyone come up with a fix? How do you reinstall a prior update and where do you find them?

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello Friend!! unfortunately, until now there is no useful answer from go pro. we are sorry
Highlighted
Hiker

After posting this problem and the lousy support from GoPro on the GoPro Facebook page I was offered a 20% discount on the purchase of a new Gopro of my choice in exchange for my Hero 4 Silver. Is this planned obselence by GoPro? Will the same issue occur with the 5/6 after a few years? With all the problems Hero 4 owners are having you would think Gopro would respone with a fix.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have exactly the same problem! 

Highlighted
Tourist

check your mail, already sent the firmwares!

Highlighted
Hiker

If your cameras under warranty you might get a replacement otherwise you are on your own. I have found that if you hold the power button for ~ 8 to 10 seconds and let the camera cycle on to off a few time or press and hold the power button then press the shutter button and hold for a few seconds, night lapse will sometimes work as advertised, sometimes. Good luck and don't expect support from GoPro.