Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Tiempo de duracion de la bateria

[ New ]

Good afternoon, I bought a GoPro Hero 7 Silver in January 2020. I used it for 10 days that same January and then it was stored until January of this year. I charged it completely and went out to do a trek through the mountains and the battery life caught my attention. I turned it on, took a couple of photos and turned it off, and when I turned it back on it had gone from 100% to 84%. Then I turned it on again and filmed 4 minutes and turned it off. When he turned it back on, it was 71%. The thing is, it seemed that the battery was consumed while it was off.

I am attaching the invoice just in case.

regards

Alexander Meyer

PS: I had previously bought a GoPro 4 that lasted for 7 months, something burned inside and the official service in Buenos Aires told me that there was nothing to do and that it was no longer useful

GoPro

Re: Tiempo de duracion de la bateria

[ New ]

@alejandrom7742, please contact our Support Team so we can assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Note: We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes.