Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

There is water in my GoPro

I went swimming today with my GoPro hero. It turned its self off after a few minutes. I got out and took dad card out and it was wet!! I two t power on it charge up. It’s suppised to be water proof , was only swimming. This is only my 2nd time to ever use it!!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: There is water in my GoPro

Hi @sunnywater60324

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your camera. We'd like to look into what happened with your camera.

Please reach out to our Support Team. As each incident is treated uniquely, they may ask you for pictures of the camera and/or mount that was used and other additional information to help us determine what we can do to extend our help. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

if doors are not correctly closed water finds it way in   do you think that happened?    have you correctly closed thedoor to see whter enter again?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I made sure myself all was sealed no hairs no dust perfectly closed. It didn’t look wet when I opened it either, it was only when I took the ss card out that i noticed it was wet
Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

ALright. so dunking again will not clearly be something you want to do and test out your camera hasa defect.  so bestthing for you to do is????

CALL

contact us.png

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sunnywater60324

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your camera. We'd like to look into what happened with your camera.

Please reach out to our Support Team. As each incident is treated uniquely, they may ask you for pictures of the camera and/or mount that was used and other additional information to help us determine what we can do to extend our help. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

When I click on the link it takes me to starting this again and the above link from someone else has a phone number that doesn’t work for me and the other countries click her doesn’t work......
Highlighted
Adventurer

numbers.png

Highlighted
Adventurer

we're here to help if you told us you were from Overseas at the UK  we pull up UK for ya