Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

The back of my HERO4 Session is loose. Will GoPro replace/upgrade it and how much will it be?

I got a HERO4 Session a while ago and haven't used it a lot since. I haven't used it very much as the backplate is loose and can allow water inside which will damage it. I'm looking to replace it or upgrade it. Will GoPro replace it as it's a Session? How much would it cost to replace it or if I were to upgrade it to something better than a Session?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: The back of my HERO4 Session is loose. Will GoPro replace/upgrade it and how much will it be?

Hello, @megastorm3401. We do not offer repair services but it would be best to contact our Support team so they can look into options for you. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible.