Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: The New gopro Hero 6 is a piece of crap!

Disaster GoPro hero6 after 1 day start stacking. And 2 times i go to make service and answer of shop problem software and after2 times still having problems next solution destroy **bleep** and never again bay gopro black hero **bleep** 6 😡😡😡
Adventurer

Destroy will roberson destroy/   I hear ya

Tourist

Ive been trying to get a repsone from Gopro for months! The worst purchase I have ever made with NO support just someone who's job is to fob you off!

Sorry mate but Gopro are a bunch of Rip Offs in my mind.

Gareth

GoPro Community Manager

Our team is at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. They'll be glad to help you with any issues you may have.

Tourist

Reply to the Gopro representative.

I just tried asking your so-called help desk about how to get a refund as my retailer wont help me. They said they couldnt help as it up to the retailer. Harvey Norman Mount Maunganui have told me to contct you. So where should I go now?

This is terrible support if there is none. ?

Backpacker

the one fobbing you off is the retailer, they took your money they give you the refund. Package it back up, take your receipt & go back to the store & tell them its faulty

Tourist

Hi Nomad

Done that several times and each time the retailer says I need to speak to Gopro support as their software they provide is not working. Yes your correct about the retailer but Gopro's responses are like yours. No help whatsoever. Ive lodged a small claim to get my refund but I thought better of gopro to at least respond about the defective product. It was two weeks old when I first returned it and Gopro have not replied at all with anything helpful to the retailer or myself. Purchased 26/04/17 Gopro Hero5. Its been a total waste of money.

I purchaed a cheaper helmet cam and its perfect no issues. I think because gopro brag about the camera being so good when its actually not!  thats whats getting to me.

Gareth

GoPro Community Manager

@sunnyvista32360 - What are the issues you're having with the camera? GoPro can't refund a purchase not made from GoPro, but maybe we can help figure out what's going on so your camera can be fully functional.

Jeff