Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: The 10 Million Dollar Question

^^^^ I have absolutely no idea what I just read

Anyways if you don’t feel that the 8 is a compelling enough upgrade for you, don’t. It’s all good I’m sure GoPro won’t be upset with you.
It might be worthwhile remembering that this will be a first time camera for others too, personally I think it’s a great camera and worth every cent.

Adventurer

@danielr15    went to Dinner and  they gave me your Fortune  sorry about the newest camera taking the photo .  if it were a gopro it would be crisp and well done.

It's Not what you know in what you Use of what you know that counts.

DJI_0338.JPG

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Daniel shill has spent the last year telling me the hero 7 black has no heat issues, and it must be my sd cards (all of them) or that I didn't do an update. Turns out after all that, they used the same sensor and image processor on the hero 8 black, and simply upgraded the heat dissipation, exactly as I have been saying the entire time it needed.

They want you to think the thousands of people complaining about the hero 7 black freezing and ruining footage (including ALL the reviewers) were all wrong and you must have a bad SD card! 

The forums they claim are run by only users, no gopro staff, besides the fact that there are few admins on here running damage control all day and night, blaming everyone and everything besides the cameras for the problems. 

Then you reach out to support, if you're lucky they will waste your time by sending you ANOTHER camera with exactly the same problems. They will do this over and over and over until you give up. 

Explorer

Osmo Action was released when? DJI has transformed it? BS. They've only been putting in the features they promised but didn't deliver when released.

Have they added GPS and Live Streaming yet? Does it have 2.7K/120fps yet? Does it allow for stabilization without the mega crop? Have three fixed the inferior video image? Have they fixed the exposure blowing out highlights? Does it now have 4:3 video stabilized? Does the camera now auto upload to the cloud? Does it now support up to ten languages? Can you take 30/1 Burst photos?
"DJI has almost transformed the Action since its initial release", complete BS.

Osmo Action cannot even compete with HERO7 Black. Maybe Osmo Action 2 will compete with GoPro's last year's camera. DJI should stick to the dying GPS drone market, or at least figure out how to compete with Skydio 2 and/or the racing drone market.
Tourist

Surely the admins must be on payroll, it’s a tough crowd lol
Explorer

@mastershake
I still have no issues with my HERO7 Black. Just recorded an hour of surfing yesterday in fact. It's a great camera and yes, I still love it. The point about the redesign was regarding new features being added. I've posted about my issues I had with HERO7 freezing multiple times. Turns out, for me, it was one particular SanDisk Extreme v30 card that was find to be the issue. So yes, of course I will suggest that this could be the issue for others as well.

No, I do not work for, and I am not affiliated with, GoPro. However, I have helped and still communicate with hundreds of people around the world participating in this site. I enjoy it and find it worth while to do. You may not agree, fine. But, that has nothing to do with an allegiance to GoPro. I even owned an Osmo Pocket for awhile. Didn't like it, but it's not like I won't try other brands.
Hiker

@danielr15 wrote:

No, I do not work for, and I am not affiliated with, GoPro.

Complete and utter bull.    10,000+ posts laying blame solely on customers around the clock says otherwise.

Then of course you're little slip up using the EXACT phrasing GoPro employees use when replying to complaints a few weeks ago.

The only surfing you did was on this forum looking for customers to blow hot air up their arse.

Explorer

[ Edited ]
Continuing to make foolish post like you have here and elsewhere, has you running the risk of being found out to be the the fool you foolishly represent yourself as being (feel free to substitute the word fool with Stupid or idiotic). 🤭