Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for nothing.

Wasted time and headache. That's what your holidays got me. 

Throughout the day I tried to place an order for the HERO 8 holiday bundle including PLUS etc. 

Everything was fine until payment attempts which all resulted in 'Response code 51c'. No support no nothing.

Just getting declined over and over again (3 different cards) until I missed the whole deal and wasted a bunch of time.

Now prices are up, other places are on backorder and I will be filming my next trip on a goddamn potato.

For heavens sake, please fix your payment system and stop ruining peoples hopes and dreams and scuba trips. Thanks :)

Sly.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Thanks for nothing.

Paypal is sometimes the answer to many headaches ... 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I was having the same issue. I tried sending payment on 3 different devices. All had the same result. Payment was not received. Now I'm contacting customer support about this. But they are unresponsive.

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about this, @superboost40065, @cvitt, and @stalloone. The 51c error that you encountered can occur for a number of reasons including credit card expiration, payment detail errors (including invalid credit card security code or billing address), and or issuing bank verification requirements. 

We highly recommend you contact your bank/financial institution and make sure your information is up to date. If the issue persists, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately GoPro outsource to a shoddy card verification company. You really are better off going to a physical retailer.