Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Tengo una problema con mi GoPRO HERO 7 WHITE, se enciende una luz roja intermitente en la pantalla

La luz roja intermitente en la pantalla no se apaga incluso cuando se carga la camara, necesto ayuda, para resolverlo ya que me compre en el Octubre de 2019 en Panama y no entiendo por que ha sucedido esto, necesito soluciones tecnicas  

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Tengo una problema con mi GoPRO HERO 7 WHITE, se enciende una luz roja intermitente en la pan...

Hi @pamenube

What SD card are you using?

Does the same happen if you plug the camera without the card?

Please proceed with a manual update.

See https://gopro.com/en/us/update/hero7-white

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs  for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Tengo una problema con mi GoPRO HERO 7 WHITE, se enciende una luz roja intermitente en la pan...

The SD that I using is Sand Disk Ultra 32 GB, 

Yes the same happen, the red light is still on 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @pamenube

Ultra cards are not recommended to be used with GoPro cameras. They may work initially but they are observed to cause issues with the camera eventually. It is best to use one of the recommended cards on the list here: SD Cards that Work with GoPro Cameras

Once you have access to a recommended card, please proceed with a manual update.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

ok, I gonna try to find the SD Card this Week, Actually I already remove the SDcard, but now the camara is frozzen and i cant turn off, and the red light still on

Highlighted
Tourist

What do I do to try to turn off the camera?? Please, Help me! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @pamenube

You need to run an update using a recommended SD card.

Once you have access to one, let the camera run out of charge.

Then, fully charge the camera before running the update.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

hi @aragon1006 

I already changed the memory card, and ran the manual update, but the red light on the screen is still on, and when I try to use the screen it freezes.