Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Tengo la gopro hero 9 y no consigo que funcione telemetría, gps activado y sale como desactivado

[ New ]
Cuando me meto en la aplicación gopro quick para editar él vídeos y añadir velocidad me sale el mensaje de gps desactivado. Que hay que hacer para que funcione el gps en la cámara sale activado y con el icono iluminado de estar activado.
Hiker

Re: Tengo la gopro hero 9 y no consigo que funcione telemetría, gps activado y sale como desactivado

[ New ]

On my camera GPS is activated, too and all videos and pictures are saved without GPS information. So same problem!

Nomad

Re: Tengo la gopro hero 9 y no consigo que funcione telemetría, gps activado y sale como desactivado

[ New ]

GoPro Hero 9 users here, and GPS is working just fine for me.

1:  Ensure you're running the most up to date firmware (Ver 1.5 as of this moment).

2:  Ensure that you're not using the media mod (this seems to block the GPS signal)

3:  Make sure that you're mounting your camera where it has a clear unobstructed view of the sky. Using the camera indoors for instance could result in the GPS signal being blocked.

4:  Make sure you have acquired GPS lock before you start recording.  (just swipe down on the rear screen to ensure the GPS icon is white).

5:  Don't use quick capture as this will start your camera recording before GPS lock is acquired.

If you follow those tips, then you shouldn't have any GPS issues.  

Here's a clip I made using various methods of adding GPS info to my footage.

Adding GPS Gauges to GoPro Hero Footage - YouTube