Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Tela traseira Gopro 8 quebrada

[ New ]

Boa tarde,

Gostaria de saber onde consigo encontrar a tela traseira da GoPro 8 black, a minha quebrou e nao consigo contato no site da gopro, ja mandei inumeras mensages tanto por email quanto pelo chat e nunca obtive um retorno. obrigado.

GoPro

Re: Tela traseira Gopro 8 quebrada

[ New ]

Hello, @sidneijardim. .The rear screen for the HERO8 Black is not something sold as a part. You were right in contacting Support. 

Were you given any case number? The email support has ling been discontinued so the best way to connect with the team is by callback request or chat. Try contacting Support again through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Be sure to contact them during hours of operation for your region as indicated on the the page. 

If it does not work, try to use a different device, or a different browser, or an incognito one. You may also try changing the location to the US (see drop down menu, the upper-right portion of the page). 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @mariustanya, I really tried to contact the support to many times, different times, from diferent devices and never never got a answer, i really dont know what to do...

GoPro

[ New ]

@sidneijardim. Try requesting a callback instead. When you do this, you will be given a case number. If someone does not call you within mintues' time, please provide us the case number so we can follow up with Support. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried, but the problem that now this days i am at sea without phone signal..