Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Taille des fichiers vidéos importées limitée + "perte qualité"

[ New ]

Bonsoir,

Lorsque j'importe mes vidéos (avec quik) qui durent 30 minutes ceux-ci sont découpés en vidéo de 3,7Gb ou 5:19 de vidéos.

Il me semble que c'est la limite, mais est-ce possible de débloquer cela ?

Ensuite lorsque j'importe mes vidéos avec des réglages dont je me suis bien renseigner en 2,7k et 60fps par exemple j'ai l'impression que la qualité est pas terrible. 

Est-ce à cause de Quik ? Devrais-je importer via un adaptateur de micro SD.

(Si vous avez des paramètres idéals pour faire de la moto je prends volontiers)

Bonne soirée 

GoPro

Re: Taille des fichiers vidéos importées limitée + "perte qualité"

[ New ]

Hi @fastoasis22834

Check out GoPro Camera File Chaptering Information

You may also explore the options on GoPro Labs. See Introducing GoPro Labs

The maximum output for Quik for Desktop is 1080/60.

You may explore other programs for editing your files. 

Checkout Programs to View and Edit Videos 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @aragon1006 

If I understood correctly on Quik even if we have a 4k video it will be automatically imported in 1080p?
Does that mean I have to use a micro SD adapter to keep the quality?

Have a good day

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

I watched Gopro Labs but I don't understand how to stop having a chapter on our videos?
I need to format the micro SD card

Backpacker

[ New ]

1:  Quik is terrible terrible software period.  It is also old, outdated and no longer supported.  It is over 2 years old at this point and the last camera it fully supported was the GoPro Hero 7.  No one should be using Quik, that includes you.  The maximum output that Quik supports is 1080P.  Period.  So find a decent video editor to use.

2:  GoPro labs can offer you a way to increase the size of the video chapter from 4GB to about 12GB.  I fully 100% do NOT recommend you do this.  The reason your video chapters is to protect your video.  If your 20 minute video is divided up into 5 minute segments and there is an error (power loss, faulty SD card issue), you will only lose 5 mintues of your 20 minute video if it cannot be repaird.  If your entire video is made up of one file, if there's an error, you lose the entire thing.  Also increased chapter sizes may cause issues with using the GoPro mobile app as it may not recognize the increased file size.

If you use a proper video editor, once you import each of your chaptered files, the rendered output will still be 1 file.  So if you import 8 x 4GB files, your finished video will still be 1 file as they will all be joined together.  So having chaptered files is a GOOD thing.  What you want to do is a BAD thing.  Also since the max chapter size you can set to with labs is 12GB, you'll still end up with multiple files anyway.  So why bother?

Tourist

[ New ]

@irishmanpdx 

Okay thank you so much.
For the export of the files I will have to go through a usb to micro SD?
I am talking about export and not video editing because I do not see how to export from a GoPro from another software the files present

Thanks for your help