Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

[ New ]

It's been more than 3 months people 3 MONTHS and I ALWAYS get the same answer; "a special team is working on your case, you will receive a response soon through email" and that NEVER happens, I've been contacting the support team every week and even almost daily but I always get the same. 
I sent my camera (GoPro Hero 8 Black) for a back screen change, they told me it was free of charge and I sent my equipment, the camera got there and they sent it back to me, when I open the package I received a FAKE CHINESE SPORTS CAMERA, yes, those "1080p SPORT HD" camera. I contacted the support team 3 months ago and it has been horrible and the worst customer experience I've ever had, the response is always the same but i NEVER have my camera back, I started to think this is a scam and that I will never have my gear back.

This is really really frustrating, every time I think about this situation gets me really mad I never thought this will end like this.

Prepare yourself if you ever have to send your items for repairing you could end receiving a FAKE CHINESE CAMERA!

IMG_5197.jpg
Tourist

Betreff: THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

[ New ]

Das nenne ich Betrug.

Adventurer

[ New ]

you are talking to gopro,  they talked to the claims department, and the claims department has to get with the Investigation department, an they get back to the claims department and get back to the customer service department.

take up to 6 months. one hand can not talk to the other hand and the head can not answer

Hiker

[ New ]

Do all of them work for the same company? If so, is not my problem if they do not communicate in between areas, my contact has been customer service from GO PRO so if there is an investigation, claims or any other department envolved I just want my camera back. That's it.