Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Subscription

Hi 

I purchased the gopro 9 bundle with the subscription, but i cant activate it.

What can i do?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Subscription

@dontibi24 - You should just need to sign into your account using the email address and account info that matches the info you used when you made the purchase. If you're not able to do that, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can help.

Highlighted
Tourist

Having the same problem, contacted the GoPro team each day for the last 3 days and no one can help. I have just been told that they are looking into it and will reach out to me via email with details. A little confused, what’s there to look into I’m a new subscription customer, shouldn’t be any problems.

Highlighted
Tourist

I actually was able to talk to them.
What they sent me receipt from go pro, it says I purchased the subscription, but i also check my credit card. It doesn’t reflect the charges. They told me to wait for their email before I purchase the subscription again. Since then nothing. So technically I bought the package but they only charge me for the camera. I hope this helped. Check your cc for the charges.
Highlighted
GoPro

@sawyerness, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team is still working with the team in charge for further review on your GoPro Subscription's account. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Highlighted
GoPro

@dontibi24, your Support case is also still in progress and our Support Team is looking further into it. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez Tomorrow will be day 9 of waiting for a response from the GoPro Team. I reach out to GoPro on a daily basis and no one has been able to give me any type of information. I’ve had this escalated as well as 8 GoPro employees following up on my case and communicating to me that they leave comments for the team investigating the issue. If it’s easier for your team I can certainly return the product and repurchase... at this point it might be quicker?