Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Subcription

[ New ]

Hi!

I just received the last Gopro9 as a gift for my birthday. And I received it with the subscription of one year on Gopro, but I don't know how to access to the benefits linked to my subscription (ilimitated storage on the cloud, 50% off in go pro accesories and replacement of the camera in case of damagge); when I enter on the website it asks me to pay for it to be able to use it, if somebody can explain me how to do it, I would really appreciate it.

GoPro

Re: Subcription

[ New ]

Hello @activesumm63832. The GoPro Subscription is tied to the email address used when it was purchased. When signing in to gopro.com, make sure to use the credential that's linked to the subscription.

I also tried to locate your account in our system using the email that's associated with your Support Hub profile but I don't see a subscription associated with it.

Would you be able to verify the email address used upon the purchase of the camera bundle? If you need us to check its subscription details, you may share the email info with me through a private message.

Tourist

Re: Subcription

[ New ]
Thank you, I’m going to check with my brother, because this was not bought with this account. and if I don’t find, I will contact you.