Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Studio fusion not finding media

So I've had the new go pro fusion since it first lanched & i had a pretty basic laptop still cost a bit but no the greatest grapics & i had been told that i needed to update my laptop. So i've saved up & got a new hp with great graphics. However it couldn't find my clip so i've downloaded them off the sd cards as a result & can play + view them on my comptuer. I can't however find the clips thru the fusion app i can find the folder but not the clips? I've been playing around with this for months & would kind of like a refund as i can't use the camera + i've got a laptop now that i didn't really need. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Studio fusion not finding media

You're well past the 30-day return period, so it's best if we can get you up and running.

First, what are your computer specs?
Processor:
RAM:
GPU:
Storage (If it's not an SSD, include rpm speed):

Make a folder on your desktop. Name it whatever you like, maybe "Fusion". Inside that folder, Copy the ENTIRE 100GBACK and 100GFRONT folder from each of your SD cards into the folder on your desktop.

When you open Fusion Studio, click import media. Select the main folder "Fusion" and then click import. You don't look for the clips on this step. You just want the main folder.

You can check this article for more assistance.
https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/how-to-import-media-into-fusion-studio

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Studio fusion not finding media

You're well past the 30-day return period, so it's best if we can get you up and running.

First, what are your computer specs?
Processor:
RAM:
GPU:
Storage (If it's not an SSD, include rpm speed):

Make a folder on your desktop. Name it whatever you like, maybe "Fusion". Inside that folder, Copy the ENTIRE 100GBACK and 100GFRONT folder from each of your SD cards into the folder on your desktop.

When you open Fusion Studio, click import media. Select the main folder "Fusion" and then click import. You don't look for the clips on this step. You just want the main folder.

You can check this article for more assistance.
https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/how-to-import-media-into-fusion-studio