Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Struggling to get refund #pathetic support from GoPro

I have order GoPro 5 Black on Sept 20 2017 (Order Number: NA01239340)

Product part of order

-GoPro 5 Black

-Free 64 GB Memory Card (Sept Offer)

-Free GoPro Bag (Sept Offer)

-Super Suit

-El Grande Extension Pole

I got the package on Sept 22 2017 however Free items were missing.

Order Number SO-2430170 is new order number for $0.

-Free 64 GB Memory Card (Sept Offer)

-Free GoPro Bag (Sept Offer)

Sep 24 2017 - My GoPro started getting hung and flucutationg battery between 72% to 7% every time restart.

Sep 24 2017 RMA-314313 was processed however this RMA wasn't included the Free product as they were still in transit. So, Customer care ask to me update them once I received Free product, so they can process RMA for Free Product too.

Sept 26 2017 RMA-314635 was initiated for Free Product but never received RMA Label to send the product back... still stuggling for same.

Sept 28 2017 - Prodcuct Fedex 932648611210403 was deleivered to GoPro RMA-314313 but it;s been 10 days no money refund and every time I call customer care saying 5-7 days more.

It's been 10 days since Sept 28 2017; and $533.86 is still sitting with GoPro and now I don't even have product???

I have ask for new GoPro 6 instead of refund that too they can't do.... now how long should I suffer and keep on calling????

New Case# 03998797

Can someone really interested on help??????

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Struggling to get refund #pathetic support from GoPro

[ Edited ]

The same thing is happening to me right now! I have sent the GoPro back in perfect condition 2 months ago now and I am still struggling and chasing for a refund! They keep saying the refund was processed, then they said they have made a mistake and it wasn’t processed. Last time they said it was processed on the 14th March and I should get the funds in my account on 24th March!! Today is the 27th March and still nothing. I am very worried about getting my money back and I feel I need to take this further! Did you get your money back?? Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @lesleyjen!

To further verify the status of the RMA and the refund, it's best to get in touch with our Support Team.

Please contact them via phone or chat, they'll be happy to check this for you.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

Highlighted
Tourist

No they keep lying to me!!! Everyday I am using this stupid chat and all they're saying is they're sorry they understand but the payment was made no it was not made since I still do not have the funds back into my account!!!! 

They keep saying the same thing that the refund was processed and they will get someone to call me and I am still waiting for this call. It really seems that you're being dishonest, and do not want to refund me my money!!! 

This is a very worrying and upsetting situation! I expect a refund right now and a proof of payment of the bank transfer!!! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @lesleyjen

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issue for refund. Let me help. Would you have a case number or an RMA number that I can use as reference? I would like to check on the status of your refund with the Support team. You can respond to me via private message, if you prefer. 

Thanks, 
Marius