Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Streaming - Go Pro 7 Black

[ New ]

Hi,

I have just purchased a GoPro 7 black. I wanted to know if it is possible to stream to facebook post event. 

Let me tell you what I mean for context.

I ride my dirt bike in places where there is no reception. I was hoping to leave base camp and go record a ride, then when i return to base camp where I have reception on my teathered phone, stream that ride to facebook. 

Is that possible? or do I need to take my phone with me and hope there is reception?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Streaming - Go Pro 7 Black

[ New ]

Hello, @hyperdallas. A delayed stream as you described cannot be set. Considering what the camera and the GoPro App can do, it would most likely be similar to sharing your recording through Facebook. 

Taking the phone with you in order to stream live while riding would be the only option to get a live stream out, and in real-time. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Streaming - Go Pro 7 Black

[ New ]

Hello, @hyperdallas. A delayed stream as you described cannot be set. Considering what the camera and the GoPro App can do, it would most likely be similar to sharing your recording through Facebook. 

Taking the phone with you in order to stream live while riding would be the only option to get a live stream out, and in real-time.