Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Stop fooling Indian customers

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,
There was a waterproof issue in my GoPro hero7 Black which includes warranty year as well. As per your team assistance, I submitted my GoPro to Singapore branch for replacement. No response from your end even after 20 days of delivery date.
After my followup, you have suggested "everything is ready for replacement, courier team yet to be pickup the product"
But last week seen has been changed. As per your confirmation product is "Out of stock"
This clearly shows how you gonna cheat customers.
Stop your lies GoPro 🖕
Screenshot_20191031-081938__01.jpg
Tourist

Re: Stop fooling Indian customers

Screenshot_20191031-081938__02.jpg
GoPro

Hi @neerali,

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

It would be best to get in touch with a GoPro Customer Support Representative to know the exact details. 

-Jay 

Tourist

[ Edited ]
No.last 2 weeks they are saying it's out of stock .they took 1 month already.After my followup, they have suggested "everything is ready for replacement, courier team yet to be pickup the product"
But last week seen has been changed. As per their confirmation product is "Out of stock".it's a pure lie .graytree76514
Tourist

2 seconds ago

Options
No.last 2 weeks they are saying it's out of stock .they took 1 month already.After my followup, they have suggested "everything is ready for replacement, courier team yet to be pickup the product"
But last week seen has been changed. As per their confirmation product is "Out of stock".it's a pure lie .