Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Stitching Fusion RAW image files - HOW?

don´t forget just before add to render, change the setting color to "flat" 

Highlighted
Hiker

Sorry, but same effect. Looks like a wrong CMYK. Also the preview in Fusion Studio.

Highlighted
Hiker

maibe you can make a smooth retouch in lightroom ? this is my result, the reds are saturated but this is a fusion studio issue :(

IMAGE_0107(3).jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

I read tons of forums and no answer for the RAW issue. The big question: why is GoPro Fusion marketing focused on RAW shooting, if you can´t do anything with this RAW image?

I don´t need a single 180° picture in RAW for this I have my canon 7,5mm lens. I need to be able to combine two of them.

I lost two days making all possible tests combing camera RAW, photoshop and go Pro Fusion Studio.

Photoshop photomerge is not able to put two GoPro images together, even if you first make lens corrections. 

I did convert RAW to jpeg in all possible ways. Nothing. The best I was able to do is Fusion Studio to load 98% of the RAW to jpeg converted image and then the process did stop.

So, GOPRO, please give us an answer:

maybe you could say: sorry guys we made a RAW file for marketing, but we did not imagine that you would like to use them.

Highlighted
Nomad

@royalboost11244 GoPro Kolor said RAW support is coming "soon". Here is a link to the statement in Facebook. Alexandre Jenny is with GoPro Kolor.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/goprofusion360/permalink/311408856042785/?comment_id=375949976255339...

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

@royalboost11244

Raw workflow support just added in Fusion Studio 1.2. See this Facebook post for more info

https://m.facebook.com/groups/191979967985675?view=permalink&id=379138272603176

Highlighted
Tourist

Just tried it - DOES NOT WORK......

Can anyone confirm if they have been able to use RAW files with GOPro FUSION??

Highlighted
Hiker

Same result... Just a short "Preparing Media" message... tried it with really original RAWs and with the graded ones. - strange to relrase a non-working function (and by the way: what they want to do is just allowing to use own jpgs... - not a programmers triumph)