Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Stitching Fusion RAW image files - HOW?

Yeah - if they can stitch the jpegs - why can't we process the RAW photos and then bring those into stitch?

I tried to fafe out Fusion Studio by replacing the .jpgs but I could never get it to work.

I think GoPro wonders why we are not out make surfing videos inside of using the Fusion to take boring photos!!!

Hiker

This is why the Fusion I bought was returned. For me the raw was the key selling point. It’s taking too long.

This camera is an expensive point and shoot 360. Not for professionals. The lack of manual control and raw processing and the heavy reliance on a basic control app prove this.
Tourist

My company bought the Fusion or yes I would have returned it. It is a nice stylish paperweight.

Nomad

It is strange that the new workflow for raw isn’t working for you folks. Please report to Alexandre Jenny via the Facebook group if you are a member or via support@kolor.com if you are not. I’m sure he will want to hear about the issues and provide assistance. People have been waiting for this a long time!!
Tourist

I don't and won't use Facebook - the developer should be over here!!

Besides - when you follow the instructions and it doesn't work then why would there be another  "solution"??

Very maddening indeed.

Nomad

@swiftdive02410 I just tried the new workflow and it worked for me.

Make sure after editing the GPR raw files that you save them as JPGs using the naming convention in the Fusion Studio instructions and put them in the same folder as the original JPG files. For example:

32371914_327874264406873_6633204666547044352_n.jpg

Hiker

That's was my mistake, not to put the original jpgs into the folder. Now it works. Thread solved!

Highlighted
GoPro

This article below should help with the latest update of the GoPro Fusion Studio App

How to stitch GoPro RAW photos on the GoPro Fusion Studio App