Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Still waiting for delivery one month after ordering

[ New ]

Hi,

I have already raised a case for this issue - 09451297 but unfortunately this case is far from closed.

I still have not received my camera as my package is still being delayed by UPS.

Since your last intervention they have been updating me daily but all they do is move the delivery date back each time. Initially it was the 8th April, then the 9th, then the 12th and this morning they've updated it to the 13th. I have tried contacting UPS but got stuck in their labryntine telephone menu.

This is clearly not acceptable. I shouldn't be chasing your shipping partner. I am now at the end of my tether.

If I don't hear back from you today with an explanation and an actual delivery date I will raise a Section 75 Claim with my credit card provider requesting a full refund.

It is not acceptable that almost a month after ordering that I'm still waiting for the camera to even begin it's journey.

Also what is the point of a promotion that includes a 12 months subscription when I've missed one whole month of it waiting for delivery.

GoPro

Re: Still waiting for delivery one month after ordering

[ New ]

Hello, @kevinh13527. Support has been trying to connect with you today but they are unable to reach you. There were specific instructions from the Orders Team on how to proceed with the matter if the package is not received by Monday (April 5). We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you again. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi.

Someone did get through to me eventually , although the issue seemed to be at your end as the first two times he rang, I answered, but there was no one on the other end.

However, all I managed to gather from the conversation was that the delay was due to brexit and that he'd keep monitoring the situation. Not exactly reassuring.

Can someone at your end not check with UPS what the delay is. I realise that Brexit has complicated matters but were not dealing with one man band companies here, both GoPro and UPS are multinational companies and should surely be able to resolve this issue.

It can't be acceptable to be waiting over three weeks for an order.

Thanks.

Hiker

[ New ]

This is now beyond a joke. GoPro keep sending me emails to tell me my parcel has been shipped and then UPS update the delivery date by pushing it back a day every morning.

I've now had enough. I've contacted my credit card company and will instigate a section 75 claim for non-delivery. As I obviously won't have a goPro i'd like to request a refund of the subscription as well. I've tried contacting support but no agents are available.

What a complete and utter shambles of a company. Wish I'd never even heard of you.