07-11-2019 11:32 PM
- Make an order for an item in stock.
- Told the delivery can't be fulfilled due to issues.
- Request to cancel my order, can't due to issues.
- Follow the process for contract withdrawal emailing ModusLink - no response.
- Item is shipped against my wishes and payment taken.
- Request a refund as cancelled before shipment - can't until it's been returned.
- Item gets redirected to sender - still no refund.
- Item arrives at warehouse - told it's still in transit.
- Unable to confirm status of refund process is automatic.
- Live chat cant speak to finance team?
- Still don't know where my refund is.
- 7 days since item was returned and still no refund.
07-12-2019 10:18 AM - edited 07-12-2019 10:18 AM
07-12-2019 01:47 PM
This is after having my call disconnected and being told you are unable to speak to your warehouse team, then for the next person to tell me they have a real-time chat.
Still non the wiser.
07-25-2019 03:34 PM
The long and short of it is you are lying.
Everyone I speak to seems to lie and I want my money back.
Someone needs to start telling the truth.
07-25-2019 04:37 PM
Sorry if you feel this way.
Based on the status of your case, it is being worked on by our Orders Team.
We'll also be checking on it and update you through this thread if we have additional information.