Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Stack for 10 hours of nonstop recording 1080p

Hello,

I'm looking for proper GoPro stack for a

production line technician so he could record his actions during workday (1080p/60).

I assume: GoPro + 128 / 256 GB + PowerBank + Chest Mount? Maybe 2nd GoPro?

cr-industry-production-production-line-worker-lcd-television.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Stack for 10 hours of nonstop recording 1080p

Hello @jgroover81

The above works. A second GoPro for a different perspective would be great, depending on your purpose for shooting. It is important to consider the battery life of the camera model that you intend to use, as well as the recording capacity of the SD card. Please make sure that the SD card is among the recommended ones here. This article provides information on recording capacity information but based on a HERO4 Silver. The values are relatively the same with the HERO7 Black. I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Stack for 10 hours of nonstop recording 1080p

Hello @jgroover81

The above works. A second GoPro for a different perspective would be great, depending on your purpose for shooting. It is important to consider the battery life of the camera model that you intend to use, as well as the recording capacity of the SD card. Please make sure that the SD card is among the recommended ones here. This article provides information on recording capacity information but based on a HERO4 Silver. The values are relatively the same with the HERO7 Black. I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius