Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Stabilization in 360.

Hi agilebeach15350, are you telling me that there are NO gopro app for windows? Do I have to manage Max only with smartphon? But it is absurd to manage long videos made in mtb !! I can not believe ! Do you say I should ask gopro Italia? I'm sorry but I hope you're wrong, otherwise I have to focus on hero 8. Thanks.

Highlighted
Hiker

Well not quite. There is no Windows version of the GP app, where you can add key frames etc. It has to be done on mobile devices. You can use the Windows exporter to make the file usable in other video editing programs though. So you can edit them, just not do what you can on the mobile devices, yet. 

Have a look on GP's website and see what software is aavailable. It was a surprise to me as well, although i do most of my editing on my iPad Pro anyway. 

Highlighted
Tourist

OK, I'm interested in having the image stabilized, finding the frame and exporting everything to CyberLink PowerDirector 17 and finishing the job. The app that you say should be "gopro max exporter exports your footage to 360 °" Before doing this shopping I have to be certain. I will also ask for gopro italia assistance. I thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
Tourist

I still have the same problem, now i only get one file when downlodig 360 content to the Android app. But it is not possible to turn on stabilization. In all the material i have filmed today it is not possible to turn on stabilization, and without that it looks like crap.
Highlighted
Nomad

Well this took all of 5 seconds to find...

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/softwareandapp 

Highlighted
Tourist

So what did you find out in 5s? Why you have to download the content to tha Android app several Times just to get the stabilization option. I cant imgine that this is the way to go? There must be something wrong when downlodig 360 content from The max to the Android app.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I talked to the support team and "understood" that they had stabilized for the equirectangular mode of Hero 360. The app is Quik for Windows but with my gopro hero5 it DOES NOT see GPS data. I believe these apps are made in economy. They could create a paid app but that works great. Garbin Virb Edit was fine, but not the action cam virb360. At this point I just have to risk and take Max.

Highlighted
Nomad

I found in 5 seconds that there's pluggins available for Premier Pro that allows you to reframe your 3d footage.  Links are available on the bottom of the page you were given.

There's also another pluggin out there on the web that allows you to reframe your footage in DaVinci resolve... for free....

I also found there's an Max footage exporter that allows you to export the footage for use in other video editing programs.  Link is there on the bottom of the page you were given.

I found that if you want GPS gauges on your footage you can also use RaceRender or Dashware....