Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Sponsorship Overlanding Adventure - RondjeAarde

[ New ]

Hello GoPro,

8 March is the date me and 3 friends of mine are going on a adventure.

Travelling the world with 2 Land Rovers 4x4 to discover the world and cultures all around the world.

We are going to travel for 6 months and want to make weekly videos to show our country all of the differences between our coutnry and theirs.

We already have 2 GoPro's ourself to record everything in the best quality, also we do have a drone with us.

We would like to inform about what the options are on ground of Sponsorship of your company, to make this journey even more complete!

Things that we are looking for for example is more equipment, microphones or anything you can suggest us!

In trade of sponsoring us we can place a brand mark of GoPro on our car so you can see that in all of our Photo's / videos.

Also we can put your name on our Sponsorship page of our website.

Sofar we have been on our local television to promote us, and we are still growing a lot of viewers to follow us through this journey!

For more information about us you can go to: Www.Rondjeaarde.nl

Here you will find all the information about our journey and eventually links to our social media and our youtube channel.

I would like to hear from you soon!

Greetings,

Pim Bleker

Rondjeaarde

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Sponsorship Overlanding Adventure - RondjeAarde

[ New ]

Hi @pimb7350, you can submit your application through https://gopro.com/en/us/connect. Once you're on the webpage, click "Partner with Us" and choose Sponsorships.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Sponsorship Overlanding Adventure - RondjeAarde

[ New ]

Hi @pimb7350, you can submit your application through https://gopro.com/en/us/connect. Once you're on the webpage, click "Partner with Us" and choose Sponsorships.