Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Spalt am Gehäuse Gopro Hero 8 Gap-Gate _ Spaltmaß Hero 8 Black - Gap Housing Hero 8

Muss ich die Kamera einschicken?

Bekomme ich vor dem Einschicken einwandfreien Ersatz geliefert?

Wie lange dauert die Prozedur?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Spalt am Gehäuse Gopro Hero 8 Gap-Gate _ Spaltmaß Hero 8 Black - Gap Housing Hero 8

@toughoasis63267 

I understand your Concern, and do the same. I have 12 more days for a retun expires, if I  do not like hte  camera because of the  space. I  pack it up, go back to Bestbuy, my store and say Unstatasfied, a refund. I then   at another time Purchase again.

If I were  after the Expiration of a return, Now I have to use the warranty, and here is how it works:

1 Have your BIll of sale. a Photo of the issue, the Seriel number, and your email, also an alternitave Email. All on  the computer  ready to send to gopro.co,

2. Call,  the Rep will set up a  Case number. ask you what I mentioned on  no. 1. and explain calmly your concern.  Since this does not need troubleshooting, they'll take you to the next step. the RMA process.

3. WHile on  the Phone you  will get a Email an upload link, place in  each upload no. 1  then they will  start the RMA.  while on the Phone you should get it within 1 minute to 5 minutes.

4. the next step is You have so say 10 days to  get to the Postal services . Please 110% put your RMA number, and case number on the Box. and this is ALL PREPAID, by GoPro.

5 Once goPro recieves the pkg within a few days, they  simply send right back out a new product, ifnot   an Open box product (argue all you like  about Refurbished  products) (noted in the Plus terms and condition   about the camera  they send)

6 you recieve the product, within 10-15 days if in stock, the distance you from the warehouse etc.. If you have any issues with the product, you may again reach back to GoPro and they will take care of you.  Your Return expires,  the warranty takes over  and will expire  from the first day you purchased the Original camera.  Not the  replacement.  you are entitled on teh Plus program two returns a Year, and on the wrranty as many as gopro sees fit.

I hope I was   helpful thank you

Hiker

Schon das nächste Problem.

In meiner GoPro Hero 8 Black befindet sich ein klitzekleines  Loch im Gehäuse.
Das Loch ist extrem schwer zu fotographieren. Aber es befindet sich vor der Spitze meines Stiftes mit dem ich auf die besagte Stelle an der GoPro 8 deute.

Schaut bei eurer Hero 8 mal nach!

Hole in GoPro Hero 8JPG.JPG
Adventurer

@toughoasis63267 wrote:

Schon das nächste Problem.

In meiner GoPro Hero 8 Black befindet sich ein klitzekleines  Loch im Gehäuse.
Das Loch ist extrem schwer zu fotographieren. Aber es befindet sich vor der Spitze meines Stiftes mit dem ich auf die besagte Stelle an der GoPro 8 deute.

Schaut bei eurer Hero 8 mal nach!

I worry more about that white marking on the battery door. I see nothing on mine. what do you think that is????

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Es gibt keine weisse Markierung. Es sind Spiegelungen.

Aber vor der Spitze meines Stifts befindet sich ein Loch im Gehäuse. Auf dem Foto kann man es fast nicht erkennen, aber es ist da.

Adventurer

Adventurer

Hiker

The white mark you showed in your Video is present on my gopro hero 8 too.

But this is no problem (to me).

Problem (to me) is the Gap on the front of the housing. And maby even bigger problem is the hole on the housing i pointed with the pencil.

My friends Gopro Hero 8 doesn't have that hole there. His hero 8 has a tiny little rubber bolt at the same place. This rubber is missing on mine.

It is important to take a look under excellent lighting, otherwhise you can not see what i mean.  

I guess water will come in there and destroy the Hero 8.