04-18-2019 07:52 AM
04-25-2019 01:39 PM
@travism2873, some audio noise (e.g helicopter noise, popping, clicking sound, etc.) in the video when using an external mic adapter (and microphone) can be caused by electronic signals or Wi-Fi interference.
In order to further isolate the issue, I do have a couple of things to check with you:
- Ensure that your HERO7 Black camera's firmware is up-to-date.
- Make sure a recommended SD card is used in the camera.
- Record a sample footage outside/away from large/high-powered networking devices (e.g., routers, modems, smart TVs, etc.).
- Have you observed whether the audio is impacted when you use the camera alone?
- Does it matter which resolution the camera is set while recording, and how long the recording goes?